But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. - Paul
Watching atheists argue against God online is saddening, frustrating, and encouraging at the same time. Frustrating because I cannot make them believe in the gospel, saddening because their hearts are hardened so they use intellects to deny God, encouraging because their existence makes the Bible's truthfulness more evident.
When I was a nonbeliever I did the same. Philosophizing and theorizing, the atheists are better than me in that they were honest about their unbelief, I wasn't. I pretended to believe. But now I am done with theories.
Thank God I found Christ, or that Christ found me.
In whom simplicity dwells with wisdom.
Simple because whatever he says is true, because of faith there is rest from producing theories and demanding proofs.
Wisdom because truths from the one who is unchanging teaches us to discern and adapt to all situations with righteousness.
Life because from him are all things, he is the author of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment