Yesterday I went to play ball(basketball) with a friend from university. The original plan was to watch a movie with him over the weekend because his mom was supposed to use the car, but it turns out she didn't need it anymore.
My friend is Muslim, after meeting up with him and catching up for a bit he told me a lot of encouraging things. He says that a lot of bible verses seems pretty awesome to him, such as when Jesus says "Let him who has no sin cast the first stone" and "If God is for us, then who can be against us?", another thing is that he noticed the love and care between Christians, how "people at church seems to have got each other's backs" and how the atmosphere during basketball games(it was at a church, I dunno about this but maybe a lot of those who show up are members of that church) is different, people are relaxed and friendly and polite. That was such an awesome encouragement because when we love our brothers and sisters others notice.
On the way back we got to talk about sin and our need for Christ, I don't think I did a good job because I should've been more focused on Christ, but I hope God will make him see the truth one day that God indeed can become man, and He did it because He loves us. But overall yesterday was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment